Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Blackberry essay

I currently improving my english rite now. And luckily this will is coming straight from my heart, without any push from anybody, including my beloved english teacher, mommy. What a good new change for new year, huh ;) . Say something to mommy with thinking the grammar first seems so...interesting ???I dunno what vocab I can use, hehe,,, I told you, I'm improving. Maybe, the one big reason why is because now I have 'graduated' from my english course,, (is graduated a suitable for this case???). And a lil while ago suddenly I got an idea to have my final writing project published here in this blog hehe. This essay talks about the Blackberry which nowadays is so happening among our people. Here it is, I'll copy-paste it, maybe in the next post above :

No comments: