Monday, January 26, 2009

Re-blogging

OH MY GOOOOOSH !


it's been a sooo long time since my last post on this blog, on my last night on rumah slipi as I remember. And it's been three months ago. Fiuuuh. I ever think about no blogging anymore, you know, it caused by the past-euphoria-periods, that's how I call it. A time when you have no feel anymore with your web accounts such as fs, fb blog, etc. A time when you feel terrible just to write a single a single word on blog. I don't know why, that's how I felt back then.

BUT NOOOOW

I've decided to write on this blog again. Come on nyeeeeeeeet, this is new year. One of the resolution is that I wanna improve my english skill, and one of the way is by re-blogging, but all in ENGLISH

soooo, happy re-blogging to me ;)
And after this maybe this blog woll be fulfilled by my stories which happenned between the last time I wrote this blog since I wirte this new post.

MUMUMU
FUFUFUFUUU
LALALAA

No comments: