Thursday, April 23, 2009

honest scrap award

Yeah, a few days ago Kak Cellini told me on shoutmix that she had awarded me. I was curious of what kind of award she had given to me. Ooooh, actually it was kind of quiz.


honest-scrap


The Rules :
The Honest Scrap award comes with a caveat or two. Firstly, you have to tell your readers ten things about you they may not know, but that are true. Secondly, you have to tag 10 people with the award.

Here are the 10 things about me you may not know:


1. I'm a super-sensitve person. It is easy to me to catch what people thinks and feels even from a very little signs. And Sometimes, people seems hurt me but they not even realized it. I realize this when I read sasja's blog.

2. It is fun to have a crush whose name is really unisex, hahahaa. So I can easily camouflage when somebody is hearing my conversation,hahahaa...

3. I'm drooling over for Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Indonesia. Amiiin Ya Allah

4. I used to have straight thin hair and small thin body when I was a child. Now the condition has changed 180 degrees, in this teen age. I'm having this thick wavy hair and this short fat body.

5. Experiences always give me lessons. I've learnt a lot, exactly since when I was in the 7th grade. And I get mad when I find a situation that I've experienced before but I just unable overcome it. It makes me feel stupid. The real stupidity cannot counted from your scores and reports, but from the way you face things you've learnt before.

6. I'm currently attending SMAN 70 Bulungan. Living in such a heterogeneity is a priceless opportunity for me.Meet many kinds of people, learn how the governmental works, knowhow to stand on wht you believe in, etc. I was given a lot of good values, moral values, spirits for better change when I was in Labsky. And now I'm practicing those good values in this school surroundings ;)

7. I'm a potato couch and I'm really good at general-knowledge a.k.a pengetahuan umum. My science teacher on grade 4 and 5 always gave us a quiz after we study. First section was about science knowledge and the second section was about general knowledge. And I was the best at the general-knowledge section, heheheeee.

8. Medical is just not my thing. Unlike every single person dreamed when they were a child, I've never wondered to be doctor. Even since I was a kid. So, my friends who are drooling over for FKUI should just thank me for not being their competitor.

9. It's hard to me to trust at one person, at least at the moment. The more we grow older, the more we find it hard to find a trustworthy person. Unfortunately,,,

10. I used to be a great fans of Goong a.k.a Princess Hours, a korean tv-series which was aired about 2 years ago. Goong is truly romantic, undoubtly this will touch your heart and make it melt. I confess that this is the series that made me start thinking about a-fun-young marriage. Hahahahaaa,,, Goong is highly recommended for y'all, you just should watch it !


Yeaah, I'm done. So now I'm tagging vetta, dea, tarra, fanny, khana, and geby, and everyone who likes this homework. Enjoy it !

1 comment:

Fairina Wulandari said...

Nailaaaa masa gosipnya yg jd pangeran di Princess Hours make drugs :(