Monday, April 27, 2009

wihiiiiii I got the KTP ;)

I might be the most childish seventeen
I might be a seventeen who act like a fifteen
I might be a seventeen who had progressed slowly
I might be a seventeen who is seventeen in biological, but fifteen or sixteen in psychological
I might be the one who is less mature than you are
I might be a seventeen who act silly more than those sixteens do
I might be a the one who have always been beaten by those cheeky teens
I might be an immature who hardly climb up the maturity status
I might not be as expert as those sixteen
And, I might not be as charming-o bright-o shine-o clingy-o as that future blogwalker

But,whoops sorry :








still, your biological age just can't be lied
the government will not care about your actual psychological age
This childish has got it ;P


hahahaa sori yaa norak,but I kinda proud to have it, heheheee ;)

No comments: