Sunday, May 3, 2009

mathy difficulty

Ok, small updates. I'm really have to steal the time for browsing and blogging when my brothers are currently having their lunch.

I was doing my math homework a lil while ago when brothers were still occupied with their ragnarok thing. Math currently is becoming something that really really not mine. I don't know why, I have no more interest on doing that algebras and trigonometrics, though I like it. It is becoming way more difficult day by day. And I can't stop thinking why my other fellas seems so happy to accomplish every single number about it.

In the other side, I have more passion in physics, something that I used to be really bad at it long back then. Chemistry ? oouwwh it always make me feel sleepy. Biology ? depends ;0

Ok, brother is coming. Bet that he will start asking me to give his time annoyingly.

No comments: