Sunday, June 7, 2009

random updates and THE BIG ENDORPHINES ISSUE

Hey fellas and blogwalkers !
It's been guite long since my last post. FYI, I'm having exams this week and have been concentrating about this even since last week. And don't forget to mention that, I still feel quite satisfied with my last post about the presidential election candidate, hahahaaa...

if only I could tell what are on my minds,,, oh, I think I could :

~ Like we know, Manohara has back to Jakarta since last week. And now people is getting bored and questioning her intensive appearance on the televisions. With her cheerful smile, everybody has to think that she must be using this opportunity and fame to get herself into the celebrity world, rather than do what she really need to do. Yeah,honestly I've known this girl/woman since long back then from the jakartasocialblog, said that she is a classy socialite unlike those trashy climbers. But in my humble and wise opinion, let's just consider her as a kid. A kid who has just succesfully ran away from the kidnappers. Maybe by showing her shiny smile into the media could representate how happy she feel to ran away from her evil husband. No matter what the rumours she's got about the her backgrounds are, hey people pleaseeee,,, just consider Manohara as a kid. She's a day older than me,,,

~ For those active bloggers, the fashion invasion issue to the blog world is a no longer new thing. Even my blogger friend is a so-called fashion blogger and some others love to add some fashionable-post to their blog. Some segment like "What I wore today" is kinda popular nowadays. I like it, at least If I still have no good "sikon" to do so, I have other people to get some influences and updates. Gini deh, jangankan kita blogwalkers yang notabene adalah remaja, orang si Suri Cruise aja walaupun masih bayi mainannya udah sepatu dolce gabbana lah, beju marc, jacobs lah, dan fotonya itu loh, gak nahan. Padahal umurnya mungkin masih 3 taunan tapi gayanya difoto udah kaya fashion bloggers2 gituu, ckckc

~ Junior high girls are growing fast. They are following fashion then they dressed up until they looked older. This may be the impact from the fashion invasion I mentioned before and those fashion magazine. Say thanks to Gogirl magazine, to escape us from ambiguous understanding bout fashion and bring us to the new concept of the way of dressing. Remember those old times when we wre just served with G**** and K****** magazine whose fashion article was unwearable, or C****G*** and S******** magazine whose fashion article was too mature for us that time ? Aaah that was the time of darkness. But the impacts are, they (the junior high girl) copycat every single style, they follow the "sejuta umat hairstyle", and so on. No wonder, kita yang anak sma aja kadang heran liat mereka yang keliatan lebih tua daripada kita. My purpose here, is to criticize them, but not in the hurtful way. Come on, enjoy your true age. Waktu jaman2 gue dulu, we used to enjoy the fashion also, we started using the skinny jeans, we used bandana to school, and we combined leggings with babydoll dress. But it didn't instantly make us 3 or even 5 years older, apa pas jamannya emang kaya gitu kali ya ?

~ If I haven't stated this before, then now I'll say it :

For some things, I considered my enemies as my best teacher, more than books, more than experience. They make me hate them, but soon they accidentally teach me how to excitedly mess them up.

~ I always have nothing more to be browsed. Always facebook, blogger, plurk, twitter, sometimes looklet, e! online, blogs of friends of mine, etc. But a couple minute ago, I browsed hellolola, she's always good tremendouz pictures. And a picture from it, has made me to my long-lost addiction to british things. The Brick Lane Sunday Market. Ah I wanna go there... Of course I googled it then. I get not really much informations, but the pictures of it relly made me ngilerrrrr

~ If I were a singer, I undoubtedly would love to choose om Eki Puradiredja from Humania as my music director. His works are,,,,, grrrrreeat. FYI, he's also the uncle of Angga and Widi from Maliq and he directed Maliq's music. Maybe some of you still remember Humania, the old music group from 90's era. At that time, Heru the keyboardist was looking more handsome than Eki. But noooow, om Eki is way freaking cooler than om Heru. I saw their performance on the 2009 Java jazz festival. They bring classy music, like Maliq's. Something that I liked from them ;)

~ The exams are going great so far. I had physics and history on the first day. I was always working more with physics as I love to have it as a challenge. History ? It went just OK. If only a history subject book is not an history subject book, maybe reading it would be more interesting

~ Second day of exam. BIology and IT. I didn't study much for these subjects. I copied the multiple choice pages from my friend's book, and I got nothing to do at home with that. I barely used it 30 minutes before the IT exam. Biology ? I did not study for this the day before. Whenever I tried to contentrate to this, I felt Ijust can't dealing with words as I was having numbers and formulas the day before it.

~ third day : math and religion. Horray I finally got escaped from my ignorance of math. Big thanks to the BTA course, they succesfully opened my mind and brain about the differential subjects. Religion ? quite well, One of the lessons is about Islamic history, I liked it.

~ and THE MAIN ISSUE IS :
I GOT A NEW CRUSH
LET'S CALL HIM " SI AKSEN " WHEN MY ACTUAL RECENT CRUSH IS CALLED " THE ORIGINAL"
HE'S KINDA LOOK ALIKE MY RECENT CRUSH
BUT AS I'VE NEVER MET MY CRUSH AGAIN SINCE JANUARY 5TH 2009
MY BODY SEEMS REALLY HAVE TO PRODUCE PHENYLITHAMINE WHENEVER I MEET AND STARE AT HIM
AT FIRST, I TRIED TO DENY THIS EWWW BUT WEEEWWW-FEELING
AS MAYBE I JUST LOOK HIM AS THE PICTURE OF THE ORIGINAL
BUT, HE ACCIDENTALLY ACT WAY MORE LIKE THE ORIGINAL
AND HE MELTS ME, WHENEVER WE WALKED ACROSS EACH OTHER

AH, HE STIMULATE MY ENDORPHINES HORMONES WITHOUT MY PERMISSIONS AT ALL
AND I'M KINDA LIKING IT


Last tuesday, me and pungky decided to go to nadhila's house after school, as the school was over earlier. They wanted to study physics, and yes we studied,,,, eventhough I was acting and expressing my feelings like a crazy. I couldn't say to them " Aduh nad, pung, masa ya gw ketemu orang mirip the original di fb, yaampun gw lagi jatuh cinta niih. Gila ya hormon endorfin gw lagi tinggi2nya niiiiih !!!" At first, they sounds excited to know who he actually is, but I didn't reveal it to them hahahaaa. Then, we started focusing at the subjects, actually not us, but nadhila and pungky. When they were busy doing every single number, I talked excitedly, yelled excitedly, sang excitedly, babble excitedly,,, and so on until when of them kalo gak salah sampe bilang kaya gini " gila nih cutnay lg jatuh cinta ya."

yes I do, I'm falling in love...
Let's fall in love I want to be fall in love, lalalalal ( I don't know the rest of the lyric, sorry)
and my endorphins were doing sucha extremely good and cool job this week.

Let's call him "ENDORPHINE LIFTER" also ;)

~ last but not least, I still couldn't stop being happy for them, the pregnant Sarah Michelle Gellar and husband Freddie Prinze Jr. my favorite Hollywood lovely couple



Maybe that's all for tonight. And maybe there's still a lot on my mind which haven't been publicized soon, but surely I would post it if I,,,,, didn't feel lazy to do so, hahah ;p

big P.S : ENDORPHINE IS A HORMONE THAT CAN MAKE YOU HAPPY. IT MIGHT BE COMES ALONG WITH THE BUTTERFLY ON YOUR STOMACH WHEN SOMEBODY HAS JUST STOLEN YOUR HEART ;)

No comments: