Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy anniversary Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze Jr. ;) (postingan berisi 20 foto ibu2 hamil wahahaa)

If my latests post are always about, me, education, me, my story,,, now I'll write something different to prevent this blog from monotonic topics. Weheheheee

For the last 2 weeks, I've become someone who really love to open websites about baby, celebrity, and celebrity baby. Not that I'm dreaming for baby thing rite now, hahahaha, but as you know my favorite celebrity couple, Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze Jr. are expecting for their first child rite now, yeaaay ;) And as their fan, absolutely I can't be more happy for them ;)

I've following their life stories since I was on elementary school. I also watch Buffy and Scooby Doo ( in which they appeared together as Fred and Daphne, also a pair of couple).. And If we turn back time into the friendster era, I even put their pic on my friendster account, hoping that me and pedro ( who was used to be my gebetan -_-) will be like them in the future.

If before her pregnancy, this couple seemed too off from publicity, now sarah pictures is like everywhere. I definitely thrilled for this, seeing her growing bump and seeing Sarah as an oh-so-fashionable mommy to-be,,,

so here are the pictures that I found almost everyday :


























Ukuran huruf
Oh yaaaa, today is September 1st ! I thought today is just Romeo Beckham's birthday,, I kinda remembered something,,,, and checked it on the internet :
yes,,,,
Happy 7th Anniversary for Sarah and Freddie ;)
and happy birthday 6th birthday for Romeo ;)

I will edit this blog maybe tomorrow, with the captions for some photos, rite now the pictures is still too jumbled, hehee ;)

No comments: