Thursday, December 3, 2009

can't you just believe it fellas ???

Oh maaaaaan , I don't know what the hell the kind of karma I've just got.

This is so wrong

So damn wrong

I don't even know why this ridiculous should happen to me

If yesterday I posted on my facebook that I was getting a temporary losing-passion syndrome, now it is turning out worse.

I didn't know why where are my passions for feui, komunikasi ui, or even fashion industry is currently going for awhile -_________________-

Let's give some shitties to "ujian blok 3" which recently has taken almost all of my attention.

Okay, what worse is,,,,,,,

I FIND THAT " TEKNIK PERTAMBANGAN, TEKNIK INDUSTRI, AND EVEN TEKNIK MESIN" SOUNDS WAY FUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-__________________________-

GRRRRRRRAAAAAAWWWWWRRRRR. I hope this is just a karma and happens temporarily. I exactly know what I want, what I'm good at, and what I'm just playing at ;p
Allah SWT surely knows better what majority that I'm good in ;)


Haduhaduhaduuuuuuuuuuh, FEUI Amin Ya Allah ;)

No comments: