Monday, March 8, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, BLOG, AND FREDDIE PRINZE JR

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEE ( it was about a week ago)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THIS BLOG (it was about a week ago too)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FREDDIE PRINZE JR, MY FAVORITE ACTOR, THE MOST HANDSOME HOLLYWOOD GUY, SARAH MICHELLE GELLAR'S HUBBY, CHARLOTTE GRACE'S DADDY, AND OF COURSE MY ROLE MODEL IN SEARCHING HUSBAND ;) (okay, this is today )

heheheeeee ;p

wooowwww, so wonderful isn't it ? I'm turning 18, this blog is turning 3, and freddie prinze jr is turning 34. I was about to playing edu dvd, when I remembered and found out from twitter that today is freddie prinze jr. It means that shouldn't procrastinate writing this blogpost again. As I viwed a couple days ago that last year I wrote the birthday blogpost again on march 8th too.

Mine ?
I hope that Allah Almighty will gives me all the best, gives me blessings, makes my dreams come true, long live, healthiness, happiness, and of course UI ;) heheheheee, to be honest, now I'm not that really into economics, I choose law as my second choice and will feel hugely happy too If I get accepted in that major in UI. ( due to my current dream job which is journalist, heheheee). Blame the pansus century for being so sinetronish and enjoyable to be watched so the passions to be journalist and news anchor goes bigger ;p the passion for UI accounting is still exist, especially if I have to back to normal-and-realistic way, that silently proved that taking economics is promising. SO now all I can do is ork hard, and let Allah show me the way to enter UI ;)

this blog ?
heyya bloggie, time flies isn't it ? now you're 3 years old. This blog is my own privat favorite sanctuary. The silent witnessess of all of my admiration, sadness, happiness, dreams, immaturity, etc. Place where I tell everything on my mind, whether it is influenced by "emosi sesaat", or not. A box to fill whenever my head is full is inspiration, or dull of it. A website where I can track backs all of my immaturity and feel kinda ashamed because of it, heheheee ;p I hope that I can write more and more and more inspirational post, but nooow, my focus is still ui ;) insyaAllah ya, If I get accepted in Ui, I promise I'll write more, heheheheeeee ;)

Freddie ?
Charlotte's daddy is turning 34th today ? a guy who is also a part of my childhhod, an actor whom I adore not just because once or twice appearance, spouse of my favorite celebrity, sarah gellar, I adore this couple so much ! and now they have baby charlotte, I am a young lady, they were new coples, when I was a little girl too. How time flies isn't it ??? Ah, honestly, freddie and sarah is one of the reason why I want to take my master degree in UCLA Berkeley, California. just hope the dream will not give me any mudharat ;) oh yaaa, he's on the infamous 24 serials with kiefer sutherland loh ;)

Current life :
-study
-watch tv
-follow political thingies in my country
-praying
-attended celebrity wedding yesterday, eheheeee ;p yep, it was angga maliq and melanie putria's wedding. The bride were adorable, the prewed photo is simply cool, the party was pretty nice, celebrities as a guest, maliq 21stnight, soulvibe as wedding singer ;) love it ! I took photos with widi maliq, zivanna letisha, om heru singgih from humania, and lale loh ! I also asked lale to give a happy birthday to risya, heheheee. He was handsome awawaawwww. Actually, attending this wedding is one of my plan I setted long time agowhen I was on grad 9 junior high, as melanie's family is my grandma's "sodara jauh." heheheee
-it's kinda funny that besides the wedding party, another grade 9 junior high dreams is likely to be come true, in a greater way ! yeah, jadi gini, ke;as 3 smp, gw sekelas sama anak jutek, sombong, potensial yang gw gasuka sifatnya. Nah gw doain banget tuh supaya dia jadi dokter biar gaada chance dimasa depan dia kerja di bank sama gw (amin Ya Allah ). Then now, I found out that she wants to enter fkui dan nila tryoutnya pun tinggi sekaleeeeee. Well, not just her, a lot of another her is having the same dreams and insyaAllah I won't have any dirty little wish that they will get the karma. Astagfirullah astagfirullah astagfirullah,,,,,

hemmmpppffffhhhh, I think I'll go back zenius-ing again, UAN is also coming besides simak ui, will be not funny at all kan kalo gw gak lulus, eheheheheeeee ;p

No comments: