Tuesday, January 31, 2012

past shapes us

The moment when you realize

How the past has shaped who you are now

It might result good

And it might be result bad


For all the thing we mean to forget, turns out those things are unforgettable
Cause sometimes we choose to forget, not to forgive

yeah, past can shape us to be good. However, there must be moments when we are sent back to our past. Diving in every unforgettable moments which are unfortunately not a sweet one. We let ourself feel again that feeling. Contemplating. Realizing. How those pasts shapes us. Shapes us to be who we are now. Shapes good things in us, yes. And also, remember. How some stuffs are remain unfinished, we mean it to be forgetted, that turns out to be unforgettable.
But ah, no no no, we have to admit that sometimes it shapes us bad too, ergh.

You know what, confession feels so good.
For a person who is not a very curhat-person like meh
I believe that every single person has their own story.
And how they keep it on their memory, how they let it go
How they deal with it.

So, that's the way I dealt with things. Alhamdulillah I've been changing. No, not that change that change who you actually are. Changes that allows me to know myself better, deeply. This post is an exampe actually :p

SO, THIS IS ME NOW. FROM NOW ON I PROMISE MYSELF TO DEAL AND TO SEE EVERYTHING POSITIVELY 0:) Pfiuaaah.

Ah, I love it when I become contemplative like thiss, not that haha-hihi-lala-lili me like usually =))

*Sorry for the bad english, eventho yess, my mom used to be an english teacher whom I supposedly learned a lot from her*

No comments: